View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #91
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
"An Edward Cullen Fantasy Colouring book!" Nerwen gasped, forgetting that she was trying not to attract the attention of the crossbow-wielding maniac. "Surely such horror cannot be allowed to exist– and it doesn't," she added, seeing that Fea was actually applying her crayons to a series of Disney pictures. "What's wrong with Disney?"

She did not quite catch Fea's mumbled reply. Indeed, Fea
seemed oddly reluctant to take up her end of the conversation– almost as if she were shy, which was hardly something Nerwen had expected of her– any more than she had expected her to order tea, of all things. Was Fea's extroverted online personality merely a front? Or was the strange situation making everyone act out of character?

Hearing Agan's commanding tone to Shasta, Nerwen decided on the second option.

That should be me, taking charge of things. What am I doing skulking around in the shadows, just because Shasta happens to be running amok with a crossbow? What's the matter with me?

There was only one thing to do. Drawing herself up to her full height, Nerwen ordered, "No. Give the crossbow to me, Shasta."

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-10-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: X'd with Fea
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote