View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #93
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Nogrod came out into the hall where most of the downers were gathered. "I think you all need to come take a look at this."

They all followed Nog into a room, where Boro lay passed out.

"Eww it reeks of booze in here" said Izzy.

"He did have a pretty rough day" said Agan, as she shoots a glare at Shasta.

He lay, face down, half on the bed, and his other half falling off. Nogrod and other 'Downers helped roll him back onto the bed.

"Sleeping pills!" Kuru pointed to the desk, next to the bed.

"Alcohol and sleeping pills don't tend to mix." Shasta remarked, to point out that he had nothing to do with Boro's secret habits. "Let's just go and let him sleep it off."

"I doubt he did that to himself, and I don't think he's going to be waking up." Nogrod said, bowing his head. The rest of the 'Downers let out a big gasp! Lodged in Boro's mouth and, shoved down his throat, lay four chicken wings, still with the meat on the bone.

Lari stooped down to pick up a piece of paper, lying at the end of the bed. She began to read:

We warned you about bringing sports talk into the next game. We told you the consequences, but you did not listen. Now you will die by the hands of the wings, beer, and sports that you admire so dearly.

Yours truly,

In the corner, on mute, a TV was playing the 1998 Rose Bowl, where Michigan defeated WSU 21-16. Boro had brought it on the trip to remember the last glory days of his beloved Wolverines.

Boro was dead.