View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #419
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
Er... can I be your big sister figure instead? You know, the older sis you look up to, who started developing before you, who always gets the boys....

(I'd better stop before other people start having strange dreams about me. I mean, tgwbs's signature is sure to warp the minds of everyone he comes across.)

So. I'm not sure if I should be admitting this in front of God and everyone, but I had a strange dream last night in which I was reading ATM2 and I came across a post by Eomer which was rather a bit close to being tawdry and, well, R-rated. In the post, Aimé visited a brothel. It was rather reminiscent of a sequence in Monty Python and the Holy Grail... the temptation of what's-his-face, the chaste knight. Only Aimé didn't take much tempting. I read it and thought, "Ha ha, Eomer's gonna get banned."
Any interpretation I come up with for this is just not safe. I've already deleted two! One was about loquacious libido and the other about cheeks.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote