View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #243
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My "an hour or so" is longer than I thought

But now I'm really planning to go to sleep.

My main suspects at the moment are Kuru and Fea.

Kuru because just what is the point of a cobblerish post title unless it's intended as a hint? If he was innocent, he'd think twice before doing it. Yes he might want to try to mislead the wolves and make them think they have found the cobbler, but he also misleads us. He should know that kind of behaviour might get him lynched. He should know that kind of behaviour is harmful to our wolf hunting. If he's innocent he should feel very bad because he has just caused me to practically waste my day.
Plus his reasoning is bad. Some things I've said don't make much sense? Then, darling, you're supposed to ask what I mean (and just "What?" doesn't count as that). I've been inconsistent? I can say I started laughing aloud when Kent brought up the Frollo inconsistency.
Plus he looks somehow detached.

I'm toying with the idea of giving all my bonus votes for him at once. Then at least they wouldn't be wasted if you guys decide to kill me. (Oh joy if I'm Pippin!)

If I die you are so going to lynch him, right?

As for Fea, it's simply that she should know better. She seems to be intentionally misinterpretting me (that "Am I still too obscure?" question) and exaggerating things I've said (that smilie thing). Well yes if she's a wolf who thinks she has spotted the cobbler (Kuru), it's just reasonable she votes for the one who is against him and has already two votes.

And I don't like the bandwagon against me. Yeah I'm an easy lynch because I've spoken the most but still. The whole thing looks too easy. Kuru & Fea's votes were too easy.

The people I like at the moment are Form (he's nice to me) and Kent (he's either a good newbie or receives advice via PM. I'm inclined to think the former, given how he reacted to Kuru's accusations of me).

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-13-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: xed with Form & Nienna
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote