View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #261
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nienna's vote for me looks quite bad indeed. It can be shown statistically that I tend to receive well more of the "random votes" from the baddies on Day1 than would be my fair share. And Nienna's looks like one of that kind.

Her suspicion first was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Nog was vaugly making me a bit nervous if only because he was so insistent on us all begining to start theorizing and discussing but this may be just a normal Nog thing to do...
Then, as Form pointed out, after Form stated his vote might possibly go my way she comes up with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
the other player that has struck me as being anything other than squeaky clean is Nog. This is mostly a vote based on bad feelings though and I reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong.
Especially that "I reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong" strikes me very bad indeed.

Also she has posted what, three times, with basically nothing to say.

I hate it how many others will just fly through this day under any possible radar. That's unfair but can't be helped now I'm afraid.

So I'll do this:

++ Nienna (1)

then:

-- Nienna (0)

and

++ Kuru (0)

I do wonder alongside Form if Kuru would be such a reckelss cobbler, but then again it looks like it very much that he is. How else one could explain that "If you can't beat them, join them" -stuff.

So a vote for Nienna and a vote for Kuru.

I'm off to work. Make good decisions.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote