View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:05 AM   #277
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm not understanding the reasons why people decided not to vote for Kuru. I'm not saying he looked obviously bad yesterday and you're out of your mind for not voting for him, but I don't get some of the reasons for not voting for him.

Quote:
I see why people suspect Kuru and he might be my choice as well - although I'm afraid it will only be a cobbler we get that way. But that's not bad for Day1, or any Day.
-Nogrod
He says it would not be a bad thing to get the cobbler, but that conflicts his first statement that Nog's "afraid" Kuru will only be the cobbler.

That split vote for Nienna and Kuru was wierd too. Someone who earlier harped about we have to kill someone "for real" and we have to be careful, votes for 2 people on Day 1? Were you trying to propel Nienna to the lynch, or in the very least making your best attempt to save Kuru, without over-committing?

Quote:
I really don't want to see Kuru go so early, as he is not one who comes here often and I'd actually like to experience playing with him (and only one Day is hardly playing).
-Brinn
Nifty excuse to not vote for someone.

No offense met Kuru, but I don't care if you only played every 100 years, if you are a baddie would vote you out as soon as possible, Day 1 or not, aren't in werewolf that much or not, shouldn't be a factor.

Quote:
Part of me really doesn't want to bandwagon since I'm a bit wary of the others who are part of it, but I think I will anyway since I'd like to give Kuru the opportunity to play at least one more Day.
-Brinn
Is now a good time for you?