View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 07:53 PM   #261
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Losthuniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

betwen the braches of a tall tree, there came the glint of sun on eyes. the branche began to sway and with a slow CREAK began to crack. it landed with a crash and out of the tangle of brancheshopped an elf-maiden. she was wearing white, like all Lorien elves, and carried a silver harp. at the moment she was extremly red in the face, and looked around surreistiosly to see if anyone had seen her rather undignified desent. thankfully, no one was near. she got up, dusted herself off, plucked the majority of leaves from her hair, and set about to find her mistress. Galadriel was engagd in a food fight. Celebaewen ducked a punch bowl and apologized
" beg pardon, my lady, im so late"
suddenly, the sound of Smash Mouth's "all star" came over the feild. they left off their food fight and began to wander to the stage "your harp again?" the elf-maids ears went red. the blasted instrument had burst a string AGAIN, and celebaewen, being herself, didnt have any spares. Many of the guests were going down to the stage to dance, including Alathariel. she was disscussing high polotics with some elf that looked as if regecide was suddenly an option. Celebaewen snorted in an unladylike manner, and snorted something about dynamite and regicide.suddenly, a large pink rabbit appered. Celebaewen groaned. " i am going to talk to Mithdan about the random events generator! what if it suddenly decideds to bring Smaug back to life?" she heard an odd voice inside her head
" if you dont get off that computer RIGHT NOW i will permanently ban it!"
"ahhh! yes mum!"