View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 05:19 PM   #37
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

The only place I can find any quotes from TTT is <A HREF="http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0167261" TARGET=_blank>here,</A> and it has hardly any. So anyway, I just got back from seeing it today, and I already can't remember the quotes exactly. When will the script be available?<P>But my votes are:<P><UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> "I wonder if we'll be put into any stories. 'Let's here about Frodo and the Ring!' 'Yes, that's one of my favorites. Frodo was very brave, wasn't he, Dad?' 'Yes, my boy, the famousest of the hobbits, and that's saying a lot.'"<BR><LI> The speech at Osgiliath, which I can't remember entirely, but it ends "There's good in the world, and it's worth fighting for."<BR><LI> "Po-tat-toes...boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew."<BR><LI> "Oh, Lembas bread! And look, how lovely, <I>more</I> Lembas bread."<BR><LI> "His gardener."<BR></UL><P>His worst was "I don't believe you!" Not that he should believe Gollum, but it was too violent and vicious sounding.<P>So now I'm going to count 'em, mash 'em, and stick 'em in a stew and tell you all the results.