View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #49
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
Oh--the Brothers Cohen. Now there are two none would agree on.
Yes, the Coen Brothers would be unnatural, as Samwise might say. Although I can see Javier Badem as Gollum offering a coin toss for Bilbo's life (one of my favorite scenes in No Country For Old Men).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
And as for romance, in Part Deux I'm sure something could be arranged for Galadriel at the White Council--perhaps it's a tempation to stray which could cloud her focus and vision and make her unable to see Saruman for his true intentions. Or, hey . . .
Let's just hope the script is more conventional than the LotR travesty and sticks somewhat faithfully to the original story. I am already nearing physical illness thinking of how a 'prequel' to LotR might be presented.