View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #961
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Gonna pop in with a new character since I have some time this week...I'll post on the Inn thread shortly. I am not going to try to figure out where everyone is so I apologize for being purposefully vague and if I make any glaring mistakes! Also hope the bio is okay... >_> Edit: Leaving it up to Pio and Undome which one of your Hobbit serving maids Reginald is addressing...or he could be addressing someone he thinks is a serving maid but really isn't....

Name: Reginald Smyth
Race: Man of Bree

Weapons: A good hunting knife

Appearance: Of fairly average height (about 5’6” or 7”), solid build, reddish-blonde hair kept short. Light on the facial hair, making him look maybe younger than he is. Brown eyes. He has creases at his eyes from laughter and squinting. Squints pretty often as he hasn’t the best eye sight. He has a handsome grin. He wears a light linen shirt (sometimes with a dark blue vest), dark grey pants, and dark brown boots. He has a brown cloak and a satchel.

Personality: When it comes to the rule of ‘fight or flight,’ Reginald will pretty much always choose flight. Who knows how well he might stand in an actual fight, but Reginald avoids confrontation and responsibility. He has his share of guilt, which usually encourages his flight rather than makes him stay. He is a well-tempered man; it takes a lot to anger him, and then his anger is usually expressed in more passive ways. He shuts down, rather than lashes out. He loves a good laugh, a good joke. He’s a light-weight of a drinker. Give him a drink or two and he’ll be talking and giggling for the rest of the night.

History: Reginald has recently started on a journey. So far he has only had the courage to travel into Shire lands rather than far to the east and south into the great lands such as Rohan and Gondor. His reason for journeying is fleeing from disgrace. He married on the cusp of 20 or so, at his parent’s bidding. After over 5 years of a barren marriage, his parents also convinced him to put aside his wife – something which, even if he had a firm enough backbone to refuse and endure his parents’ disapproval, he did not entirely object to because he had not been pleased with the marriage in the first place. Once separated, he managed to stall for a time a second marriage, only for his former wife to remarry and very quickly have a child with her new husband.

--------------------------------

Linked ~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 03-14-2011 at 12:48 PM.