View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #990
blantyr
Wight

blantyr is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Leaf Goldie

Name : Known as Goldie Seasong in the Shire and Breeland, as Aerlinn Maltheniel in Lindon.

Age 39, Female, mixed Sindar / Sylvan ancestry, from Lindon near the Tower Hills.

Appearance : High and beautiful. Tall, fair of skin and dark-eyed, with the golden locks of the House of Finrod. Voice has more melodies than any mortal voice that is now heard.

Fashion : Tends to dress as much as a hobbit as an elf, practical, with a fondness for bright colors found in nature. Wears any color except grey. ("If I had shades of grey hair, like most everyone else in Lindon, and had shades of grey eyes, maybe I'd wear shades of grey clothes, but…")

Weapons : She carries a longbow and hunting knife, though both are fairly lightweight, suitable for her gender and hunting rather than for war. Her lute is generally much more ready at hand.

Awesome magical ability : Once claimed that if she sang in a forest glade, the flowers would tend to bloom more, and the birds would sing. Has not repeated this claim as she does not like to be laughed at.

Was once told that if she wants to develop a strong Voice, she should speak Truth always. Wants a strong Voice. Is too pretty to be stubborn, so she must be principled?

I'm currently playing a significantly older version of Aerlinn in a very martial campaign. This version is younger, less mature. I fear I was trying to create Aerlinn as a Tolkien female, which makes the adult version a bit too perfect. This isn't ideal for an Inn campaign where characters might want to throw a few sparks off one another, but this 'Goldie' hasn't got her act together yet, and I'd like a bit more of a chance to develop the character.

Images of an older Goldie

Linked (to Character/Player List) ~*~ Pio

Last edited by blantyr; 05-01-2011 at 07:35 AM.