Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 02:25 PM   #44
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Lola laughed cheerfully at Skittles' antics and the welcome distraction they proved. She had no intention of giving Malfoidacil the joy of her arm, or any other personal attention, and Roggie was always so much more fun when he was a little impatient anyway.

Malfoidacil was, for some reason, sputtering, and Lola found it delightfully nonsensical, and told him so. "B-B-But she can't do that," he protested. "She's insane! She can't just say the word and be sure she's disappeared!"

"How do you know?" Lola asked reasonably, too reasonably, eyes sparkling with mischief. "For all we know, she did turn that knife invisible."

"No she didn't!! Obviously she didn't!! I could see it, so could you!"

Lola yawned. "Now I see why you returned to Gondor. Poor boy! Who cares if we saw it? The orc never did..." Malfoidacil was boring her, and she turned her attention to the strict looking man behind her. The Grand Anakronist himself...what fun that could be! She stretched languidly, lifting her hands high over her head to accentuate her slim figure, and giving her neck the tiny shake she knew would send a ripple down the length of her platinum curls.

"Why are you standing back there, Anakron? Enjoying the view?"