Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 01:51 PM   #94
Aethelwine
Wight

Location: In Anórien, just outside Edoras, on a horse I "borrowed"...
Aethelwine has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Hey!

I have a lot of LOTR dreams to, but am very bad at remebering them, no mather how much I want to... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Just a few nights ago, I had this really strange dream. I was at a little island with two orcs. I can't remember precisely, but I was given a number of tasks (one wich involves an army, like you see in the beginning of FOTR, doing a rather stupid line-dance to the music I was making with a harp... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ). It was really weird...

There's also another one, which was really great!!! But I can remember only the first part: I was sitting with my best friend on the couch in my living room. Then, out of the blue, two Black riders were coming through a corner next to it. The wall just dissapeard! Me and my friend were really scared, but we coudn't move. Then Aragorn and Legolas were storming in, though the front door (what a gents!). The yelled at us to go away, so we did just that. Aragorn and Legolas started to fight of the riders. I have a feeling that (Xen)Arwen also was there. Anyway, when the riders were deafeated, Legolas, Aragorn, my friend and me sat down at the kitchen table for something to drink and eat... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Pretty weird, I guess.

Ohayo!

Aethelwine.