View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #185
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Nothing happens in case of a tie in either thread.
Thanks. Let's try to avoid a tie then, okay?

And btw, if Mith you are a visitor, maybe don't tell the living the rule clarifications we've got here? It's kinda beneficial if he evil team doesn't for example know that the empowerment is announced regardless of whether the person votes or not. (So they might currently work on false assumptions and place a person unlikely to vote in a communication category that suits them, thinking we won't dare pick that person for empowerment in case s/he doesn't vote.) It might be a stretch but I feel like that piece of information would be more valuable to the evil team than the good team.

++Sally

for empowerment. My second choice would be Shasta, then Boro, then Nerwen. But I trust you guys not to make this a tie either way. Good night!

Ps. My participation tomorrow might be quite limited, but I'll do my best.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote