View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 10:18 PM   #73
Noldorin King
Animated Skeleton

Noldorin King has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Fingolfin, of course...the strongest, the most steadfast, and the most valiant of the sons of Finwe, and therefore the mightiest of the Eldar...Yeah, wasn't he the one who gave Morgoth seven great wounds? that just says that he alone of the Children of Iluvatar had the strength to defy the heavy blows of the greatest of the Ainur and by this deed his house won the dark Lord's fear;"But the Dark Lord was not yet content for Gondolin had again escaped his grasp and Turgon was now by right king of all the Noldor. He hated the House of Fingolfin and above all he feared Turgon for since their days in Valinor a fire was in his eyes that tells of him will come the one that would bring him ruin, and also because of the great wounds that Fingolfin gave him,"(After the Nirnaeth when Gondolin, alone of the Elven Kingdoms of Beleriand, was not yet betrayed) not the exact words but that's all i can recall...Well, i like Fingolfin also because of him came the blessed one who would destroy Morgoth...next on my list is Finrod, then Feanor, Faramir, Finduilas, and Turin...
Noldorin King is offline   Reply With Quote