View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #166
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I, like Mith, wish for the seer's guidance. Unfortunately, the seer would be killed for giving his/her identity away, so I am afraid we will have to do without.

Mormegil has sort of been ignoring the whole Fea thing and has gone after Firefoot with guns blazing. Does this mean Morm=seer, Firefoot=werewolf, Fea=innocent? Or does it mean Morm=werewolf, Firefoot=innocent, Fea=(?)?

I don't know. That's why this game is difficult.

But it is time to decide.

A vote for me, eh Fea? There are three explanations for this.

1) You are the seer, I am the werewolf, and you know I am guilty.
2) You are a werewolf trying to kill an innocent.
3) You are a villager trying to kill a werewolf.

Option #3 would require you to be very illogical in your thinking. In this post I made my case quite clearly. The phantom=werewolf fea=innocent does not make sense. My logic is irrefutable. If you are indeed an innocent villager thinking that I am a werewolf, it appears I gave you credit for having more brains than you actually have (you're still pretty, of course ).

Option #1 is not true. There is no way you know I am a werewolf. Why? Because I'm not one. The seer is still out there, and so they also know that option #1 is not true because there is only one seer.

Option #2 is the most believable.

I'm sorry Fea. I would love to keep you in the game, but I have no choice but to vote ++ Feanor of the Peredhil. You were already under suspicion, and now your dedication to lynching me despite all logical reason has forced me to stick with the "today Anguirel, tomorrow Fea" plan.