View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 05:27 PM   #763
Frodess
Haunting Spirit

Frodess has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
"my name is Aeryn, daughter of Umbria, i am from Gondor, and yes, I am half elven." she said.
Champignonne noticed that she had glanced at Tiquandel, the elf, upon saying such.
Quote:
"May I ask your names? I have never ever met any hobbits like I said. I really would like to hear about the Shire."
"I am Champignonne, this is Tiquandel, and the lady who just left was Ellie. I had never met any elves until yesterday. And never have I met any of the race of Men. Ah, here is some mushroom soup. I don't think Ellie will be eating it. Anyway, there's some for everyone. Take mine." Champignonne offered Aeryn the bowl of soup, placing in before the white-haired lady. She guessed the woman was beautiful, but she had not the hairy toes, a hobbit sign of beauty.

"So, you want to know about the Shire?" Champignonne asked shyly. "Well, it's the most lovely place in Middle-Earth, and I'm gonna be loathe to leave it. We have the best food! Oh, this Inn is known for several 'culinary masterpieces'. I didn't know, but from rumour, but now I know from experience!" Tiquandel smiled, trying not to laugh. Surely the cuisine in Rivendell is better!thought he.

"Now, tell me my lady, what is Gondor like?" he asked.