View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:08 AM   #284
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Just to get an idea of who, why and in what context the living players voted on the past Days. Conclusions to follow.

DAY 1 VOTES
(living players bolded)

Kath – Sally
Quote:
I feel she's a player that shows her mettle better under a bit of pressure. I know she's got the brains. Let's see 'em!
She also expressed, earlier in the Day, criticism of Sally's joking attitude.

Pitch – Gal
Legate – EW

Inzil – Pitch
Quote:
There was the accusation of me "harping' about the guide being partly responsible for our predicament (which I mentioned in only two halfhearted IC posts). Then his interactions with Bom, followed by the sudden switching of targets to G55.
Kit – Pitch (2)
Gal – Pitch (3)
Bom – Pitch (4)

Boro Kath
Quote:
I usually can never figure out sally until she is under some good suspicion either, but a trumped up vote with the sole reason of hoping to get sally to talk, does raise a warning.
EW – Inzil
Sally – EW (2)

Nerwen Kath (2)
Quote:
I might vote her, simply *because* I don't want a universal bandwaggon – and yeah, her vote was suspect, all right. The only thing I could say about it, really, is that this being *Kath*, she may honestly not realise what you're *supposed* to do on Day One. (Trouble is, looking at Kath tnds to bring Pitch back into it anyway.)
No vote: Azura, Greenie, Laeko
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote