View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #288
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Like what?
That is, in fact, exactly why I ended up suggesting that they thought her the most dangerous out of several possible Seers; I couldn't think of other things that would have led to the wolves picking her.
And yet, you found this sufficient reason to vote me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Well, we *are" playing *Werewolf*, Greenie. I mean, evil manipulation it's what wolves are *supposed* to do, right? And as matter of face, though, I didn't say I *knew* this.
Agreed on both accounts. But. Concerning your first statement - that evil manipulation is what wolves do doesn't automatically mean that it's what the suspicion of you is about. Concerning the second - I didn't talk about knowing, I talked about conviction, and semantics or not but I think there is a significant difference between the two. While not directly saying that you know you're being set up by manipulative wolves, you state it as a fact, and add the part you quoted afterwards as an alternate scenario.
And this is important to you– why?