View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #289
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Looking at the votes -

Inzil's voting has been really easy; in fact, he voted for the most popular candidate every Day. (And someone called Boro Mr. Agreeable?) YesterDay, though, he did make it clear he didn't suspect any of the Day's lynch candidates in earnest.

Kath, by contrast, has been an independent voter, not involved in any of the bandwaggons that have taken place. Her Day 1 vote for Sally was considered suspicious by some; I see the point though I didn't and don't really suspect her.

Nerwen - I think I have ranted enough about her Day 1 vote to last a lifetime, so I won't get into that. The latter two were both result of a Day-long back-and-forth, first with Gal, then with Legate. The second was also a self-preservation vote.

Boro - Brought up Kath as a new lynch candidate on Day 1. The latter two Days he voted for Gal and Legate. I find it hard to say much about his votes, if truth be told - I disagreed with two of them (both Kath and Legate seemed innocent to me), but his reasons were sound enough. If Nerwen is a wolf, I'd hazard a guess that Boro is, too - but until we have information, any such speculation is no valid reason for any conclusion whatsoever.

Azura - Well. There's little to say.

Laeko - I'd like a clarification for the reasons behind her Gal vote, I'm not sure I really understood them. Her votes, Gal on Day 2 and Nerwen on Day 3, were both rather conventional ones.

My look at the votes made me somewhat suspicious of Inzil and feeling no better about Nerwen. Even if those two actually are wolves, that would still leave a third. I haven't had a look yet at how those two interact together - might be there's no way they could be in it together. But if neither of them is guilty, I'll eat my hat.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote