View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #294
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So Kitanna was innocent after all, and choosing Legate over Nerwen or Greenie didn't work out. Is that my reward for trusting Nerwen?

Both Laeko and Azura need to vote toDay. Even if we get a wolf, if Azura is modfired, the ratio toNight will be 3:2. With one more kill the wolves would win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Anyway. I am getting most frustrated by this game. Obviously, the wolves have been very clever, with their divide-and-conquer tactics, but I think it only fair to say they've had both luck and help from the village (what with the Hunter deciding to go kamikaze, and all– still scratching my head over that one). Not only that, but the number of ordos who have allowed themselves to be manipulated into going after me... well, again, frustrating. I mean, I suppose I should be flattered everyone fears me so much, but having to be on the defensive Day after Day, and to no purpose, is just draining.
And you don't think any of the suspicions of you might be justified? Some of those who have been "manipulated" are known to be sharp, independent thinkers. Yet they've all been duped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Mind you, I can't rule out something more complicated– for example Boro and Zil could be doing a particularly fine, elaborate and well-acted wolf-on-wolf routine.
I was thinking the same of you and Greenie after yesterDay, but then considered that her voting you so consistently seems to be pretty reckless, especially when you've garnered so much suspicion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was hoping to direct the wolves to Kit and Kath as sally's dreamed innocecents. So why Kit, and not Kath? And if Inzil is getting framed it's a masterful job by the wolves. Hoping I would jump on a vote against Inzil now? Still, Inzil looks highly suspect.
Why did you want to "direct the wolves?

Also, how would I be getting framed? TEW's kill reflected badly on me because of his final vote, but what else is there?

Quote:
There's nothing we can find from Azura. And nothing we can really do other than let Azura get modfired, if he doesn't come to vote.
As much as I don't want to see him show up out of the blue and make an uninformed vote, that would still be preferable to a modfire. At least with a vote he has a chance to do some good.

Quote:
Laeko's posts look like there's a good grasp on people. But that vote and "so who's going to break the tie?" looks bad. And, at this point, not something I'm going to write off as a newbie misunderstanding.
She generally makes good points, though I'm not completely comfortable with her myself.

Quote:
I'd also like to hear some more opinions on Inzil. I'm mostly worried, Kit's death makes Inzil look worse and based on what I said yesterday, it could be to frame Inzil. And at the point, the wolves are going to be likely making kills to have the death lead to another innocent. Especially, if they were convinced that would be what it took for me to vote Inzil today, and then the 3 actual wolves could pile on.
I was suspecting Kit yesterDay, but I'm not clear on how her death looks bad for me.

Quote:
And what about Kath then? I thought she's been assumed as an innocent for a while now, yet the wolves went for Kitanna instead.
I've had a tendency to overlook Kath because she's a lot more in the background than many others. That's fairly in character for her, but she needs a close look.

x/d with Nerwen: Yes, this took that long to write. Stupid work.