View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #296
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
And you don't think any of the suspicions of you might be justified?
Well, I know they're not, you see, Zil. What with me not being a wolf, and all. (Er– what did you expect me to say?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIl
Also, how would I be getting framed? TEW's kill reflected badly on me because of his final vote, but what else is there?
See the possible Kit-death scenario outlined in my last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Laeko's posts look like there's a good grasp on people. But that vote and "so who's going to break the tie?" looks bad. And, at this point, not something I'm going to write off as a newbie misunderstanding.
She generally makes good points, though I'm not completely comfortable with her myself.
You know, it's a funny thing. I had the impression that Laeko was making good points, and was on the ball, and all that, but now that I've looked at her posts in full, I see most of her comments on people are vague generalities like "seems legit". She actually says very little that's specific.