View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #299
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Gah. I'm back here, sadly without having acquired enlightenment during my hours away. Looks like it's going to be a choice between Nerwen and Inzil for me toDay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Well, off the top of my head, the only reason I can remember is my Day One vote for Kath. And I think that's pretty thin, too, quite frankly.
It would be. More than the fact that you voted Kath, though, I'm unnerved by how you first urged the Pitchwaggon on and then washed your hands as soon as it actually began to happen. Maybe I've been fixated on that, but nothing has made me change my mind, either. These latter Days, then, I'm not sure what to make of the fact that each Day you seem to have someone you get into a heated argument with (whether it was you who started it or the other I don't know), and those tend to end up dead. It confuses me more than causes suspicion, though.

Inzil, then, has been even more of a Mr. Agreeable than he usually is. Very smooth, you hardly remember he's there even though he posts relatively much, and looking at his votes he's always going for the easy lynch. On the other hand, I wonder if an evil Inzil would appear quite this blatantly like the classic uncontroversial wolf.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote