View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #307
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Votes:
Greenie --> Nerwen (Can't say I'm totally getting this vote still. So, if the wolves had Seer options, they (with one of them being Nerwen) then looked only at the Seer options who would potentially dream of Nerwen, in order to avoid Nerwen being dreamed of and outed. Right. Technically this makes sense. I still think it is pretty convoluted reasoning to base a vote on, however. Also, Greenie states that this reasoning is in addition to previous suspicion of Nerwen, but there is no other suspicion bar that gained from this train of thought during the Day.)

Kath --> Greenie (Based on what I've just written above.)

Legate --> Nerwen (For being very jumpy and continuing to posit theories that were markedly different from his own which he considered ill-reasoned. Now, this debate raged yesterDay. sally did not leave extremely obvious clues. Therefore her posts are open to interpretation. Nerwen's 'jumpiness' could very easily be a result of the very forceful way that Legate argued against her yesterDay. Once I get on to reading toDays posts I think it will become clear whether that was the case or whether she is actually oddly jumpy.)

Kitanna --> Legate (For pushing buttons. Well, I can definitely see her reasoning. He was. In hindsight with the knowledge that he is innocent the reactions of those he 'pushed' needs to be addressed. The two people that most responded to that 'pushing' were Nerwen and Boro, and they did come under some heavy suspicion yesterDay. If either or both of them turn out to be wolves then, despite the unfortunate side effect of his death (!), Legate's 'pushing' may well prove useful.)

Nerwen --> Legate (Pretty much to save her own skin. Difficulty is, whatever her role she'd pretty much have done the same thing. If Gifted she knows she's more important to the village even if he's innocent. If ordo she knows nothing and assumes he's wolvish and a better lynch than her. If wolvish clearly she's going to want him lynched as she knows he's innocent.)

Inzil --> Legate (Was choosing between Nerwen and Legate to ensure his vote counted for something. This, at least, I like. It's not a throwaway or an 'easy' vote and it's a vote that's very hard to hide behind as a wolf. His reasoning for suspicion of Legate was stronger than anything he had on Nerwen and he did vote accordingly.)

Laeko --> Nerwen (Were Laeko not a newbie, I'd all but be proclaiming her wolvishness from the rooftops. Deliberately causing a tie, with absolutely no reasoning in her post? Can we say suspicious? I mean if she is a wolf then I take my hat off at the sheer audacity of that vote. It's difficult. I know newbies have sailed through under what turned out to be unwise automatic protection, but the rest of Laeko's posts hadn't raised any alarm bells for me.)

Boro --> Legate (Breaks the tie. Question: Did he have to? If he hadn't voted what would have happened with the lynch? Because I think that's rather important for deciding whether what he did makes him look good/bag/ugly.)

So, from the votes Greenie and Laeko seem most suspicious. Boro might be in there too but I'd like to know the answer to that question first.

Now on to toDay.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote