View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #308
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
ToDay:

Nerwen - suggested two potential wolf pairings if their design is to set her up. Boro and Kit which she then largely discounted given Kit's innocence and Greenie and Zil. Given that is a rather narcissistic (though that doesn't necessarily mean incorrect!) theory I would like to see some evidence for these ideas. Comes to about the same conclusion as me about Laeko. Newbie or newbie wolf. That is the question.

Greenie - explains what she meant about sally. I understand the explanation now, but as I said, still think it's pretty convoluted and rather relies on a lot of factors coming together. Kind of disagree with her comment to Nerwen. If Nerwen is innocent then the amount of suspicion she found herself under yesterday, while likely as not partly due to her own posts, may well have been furthered by wolvish ploys. She can't know, but she can suspect and theorise, which is what she was doing. Greenie is arguing the speculative nature of the discussion is unhelpful, but it can produce ideas. However, I do agree that Nerwen's comment was overly decisive. It was stated as though it was fact rather than suggestion. Then analysed the votes and stated she suspected Inzil and Nerwen as a result. Inzil for voting for the easy target and Nerwen for previous reasons. Greenie then says Inzil and Nerwen don't look like fellows and tries to come up with other wolves. She says if Nerwen is a wolf then Boro may be one. However, in the next sentence she says she is leaning innocent on Boro. Again, can't have it both ways!

Boro - points out that of the two people he suggested were innocent the wolves went for Kit over me. Options would be because I am a wolf and therefore could not be killed; Inzil is a wolf and hoped to double bluff; Inzil is innocent and the wolves hoped to frame him toDay. I don't know Inzil's playing style very well. Is a fairly elaborate double bluff something he might try to do? Also mentions that Laeko has been very non-commital. This is true. I am struggling to remain ambivalent about her, but again I just keep coming back to her newbie status. Argues against Greenie's ideas on Nerwen 'washing her hands' of a Pitch-wagon.

Inzil - potentially interesting catch on Boro's wording about 'directing the wolves'. That said, Boro could hardly direct the wolves toward ... well ... wolves. Still it's odd wording. I don't like how Inzil doesn't actually make a clear point. It's all 'well I thought that but then' or 'could be this but that'. Yes, it's hard to be decisive, but constantly doing that makes it look like there's something to hide.

Well, that's it. Posting this, seeing if I've cross-posted, and then voting.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote