Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 09:08 AM   #251
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

It seemed like it took forever for darkness to fall. Elenna could hear some battle noises coming from across the river, and it burned her heart not to be able to charge in and help, but it would place everyone in danger to reveal them at this point. She brushed Celebdae over and over until not a single dust mote clung to his glimmering silver hide, just for something to do.
"Elenna, come and have something to eat. It is going to be a long night." said Glorfindel, coming up next to her with a plate of stew in his hands.
"What would I do without you to take care of me, my love?"
"That's an interesting thought, coming from someone who has made it her job to watch his back." said Therin with a mouthful of food.
"Shut up, Therin" Elenna warned.
"Oh, he's just jealous. He wishes he could have a warrior pretty as you looking out for him." Glorfindel kissed her, then handed her the food, going back to get his own plate. Therin joined them, and for the first time since they had begun to march, Elenna felt like, if she survived, there could be life outside of war.

OOC: We have to stall until Cimm gets back!