Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 11:10 AM   #255
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

Elenna giggled. Glorfindel, who had his arm around her, looked at her in surprise.
"What's so funny?"
"Ala found a new love interest. Apparently they bonded over a gang of orcs."
"Ala? The anti-romantic Ala that I know all too well? SHE found someone?"
"Oh, be quiet. She isn't completely anti romantic. If she were, she would have set you on fire."
"Could that just be because she likes you? Anyway, why does she hate me so much?"
"She and I were both born to, well, ordinary families. Her family was very much aware of what they lacked in position and wealth, so they turned to Sauron. She doesn't like you because she doesn't think you have ever had to struggle for anything in your life. She doesn't understand why you would waste your time with a girl like me."
"Yes, that does sound like Ala. I'm not wasting my time. Somebody has to look out for you. Why are you wasting YOUR time with me?"
"Well, before I met you, I couldn't tell a sword from a bow. Plus I love you. Good enough reasons?"
"Perfect. I love you too." They kissed, and Therin, who had been sitting nearby, groaned loudly.
"If you aren't embarrassing each other, you might have some compassion towards ME! It was bad enough listening to you, without having to watch you too." Elenna laughed again and threw a chunk of earth at him half-heartedly.
"You'd change your tune if Rosa Baggins ever indicated any interest in your direction. You'd melt like butter, oh tough and grim one."

OOC: somebody do something! Where is Nev and the Nazgul? I need a battle! SOON!!!!!!

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: Elenna ]