Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 10:51 AM   #264
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

Elenna stood by a table in her tent, staring at a map of the Rivendell area, waiting for some sort of inspiration to strike. Therin and Glorfindel stood next to her. They had been at this for several hours, with no solution in sight.
"Well, we can't stay here. That's for sure. Azruk is not stupid. He knows how to use those trees to his advantage better than we did." Elenna clenched her fist and slammed it on the table. "I just don't know what to do! I have never had to plan to attack something, just defend!"
"Calm down, lass. Go to sleep. You'll just wear yourself out going on like this."
"You're probably right, Therin. Let's all get some sleep." Elenna walked outside and spread a blanket down upon a hillside. Her last thought before falling asleep was "I wonder what my sister would say if she saw what I have become." In her mind, she saw Lalaith's grin, heard her laugh and say "El, stop taking yourself so seriously! Loosen up! What is meant to be will be, and it doesn't make any sense to worry about it!"

Elenna fell asleep with a smile on her lips, not realizing that this was the first time she had thought of her sister without pain.

OOC: I thought Cimm got back yesterday! Where is he?