Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 02:43 PM   #268
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Lindir knelt before Elenna, breathing heavily. She blushed slightly, trying to bring him up as quickly as possible.
"Lady Elenna-" He began before she stopped him.
"Please. Less of the Lady! What have you seen?"
"L- I mean Elenna, we saw an orc camp a few miles from here. Id say maybe 200, 250 orcs there." The elf swayed slightly. He ached all over from riding so hard. Elenna cursed quietly under her breath and Lindirs eyebrows rose slightly. Elenna glared at him and he stopped, smiling slightly. Suddenly he stopped as he heard something in his head.
"Amanaduial....i will find you....i will come through your friends and allies-"
"Lindir are you OK?"
Lindir shook his head. The voice he had heard...it had been so hard and cold...he shivered at the thought and turned back to Elenna. Guessing telling her he was hearing strange voices in his head was not the best idea, he shook his head at her.
"Nothing L- Elenna. Shall I get the army ready to ride again?"
Elenna looked at him, worried about his bemused worried and not to mention tired look, before nodding slowly.
"Yes we shall meet up withy Amanaduial. I here they need her."
"Amanaduial?" The elf questioned Elenna on the name. She smiled slightly, remembering what she had said to Aman.
"A witch. A very nice witch though..." She added hurriedly at his cautious expression. "I shall tell you more as we ride. Im guessing you will be riding beside me?"
Lindirs eyes widened and he looked down to try and hide his face. The leader of Rivendells army was asking him to ride with her as a commander.
"I would be honoured L- erm, Elenna!"