Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 02:12 PM   #277
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Sting

"Morning Amanaduial. Nice day to regain a lord eh?"
Aman stiffened, the chant freezing on her lips. Elrond groaned softly as she stopped and Ala looked up, but carried on chanting.
"Ah so hes even alive now? Well well little toy, you are doing well-"
She was cut off as Aman spun around and hit her hard on the jaw. Despite herself, the elegant witch staggered backwards and fell to the ground. She touched her mouth and felt the blood there but Aman didnt even smile, her face pale as she stood abve the dark witch on the ground.
"Who is thi-" Ala started to stand, bringing the chant to a halt.
"Keep the chant going!" Aman cut off Ala desperatly and Thrakatburz smiled as she stood, grabbing the younger witches wrist to stop her swinging again.
"Ah Amanaduial, glad to see whos in charge here...or can I call you Aman?"
"You can call me nothing for out of your lips it is soiled!" Amans reply came
back hard and cold and her eyes began to burn with silver fire again, as Thrakats did with black. Ala kept the chant going, almost finished, but her eyes flicked wildly from one witch to the other.

Elenna there is a problem.....can any of you use simple elf magic?
There may be a few....
You will need it. Thrakatburz has made a barrier against sight-

Aman was cut off as she felt the steel of Thrakats thoughts press suffocatingly against hers. Brutally she thrust out, making a sword with her mind and felt the witch reel back in surprise. She regained her composure quickly.
"So my child...have you had time to think about my offer...?" She purred silkily...

-------------------------------------------

"AH!" Lindir reeled backwards nearly falling of his horse as the force of something in his mind hit him. Glorfindel grabbed him.
"Hey, you Ok?" Elennas worried face peered at him.
The raven haired elf remembered the voice again, hitting with such force against his mind; what was it? He shook his head at Elenna, trying to convince himself he was strong enough to fight this....