View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #62
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Sending to a different person each Night increases the odds of giving info to a baddie, but also could create havoc for them by having so much info in the hands of the village. I think it's the right way to go.
But, if Elendil sends his dreams, not to Amandil, but to those (s)he trusts - and (s)he would send them to the players (s)he trusted, for fear of sending the dream to a KM - then the KMs would be able to rule out (in a rough guess of who has been dreamed) the people who have received dreams. Similarly, the KMs would know, if they receive a dream, that Elendil is one of the people who trust him/her, and their list of people who could be Elendil would be shortened that much more. I think spreading out the information among too many people and then trying to piece it together afterwards leaves to much risk of the KMs getting a better grasp of the situation than we get.

EDIT: xed with tp and Shasta.