View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 06:45 PM   #60
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Orual-To be honest, I can't remember where I saw the name, but I have been pronouncing it Ja-day. I like names that start with J. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you graduate to Rohan, you can experience more independence, exercise your creativity more
I'm not sure if this refers much to what we're talking about, but I'm not going to say that you can't let Jadae or Jack talk during one of your posts. As long as you don't take them out of their character or move them around too much. If that makes no sense, sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] . What I mean is, don't go too far with another character, but you can post dialogue between your character and another, if you take my meaning.

I'm sure if you do something that I (or the character you use's owner..person.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) object to, you can always edit.

Hope that helps... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Aylwen