View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #291
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Suspects

I guess Glirdan is my top suspect at the moment, the problem for me is that I am not quite sure if it is because of wolfish behaviour, or if it has more to do with me disagreeing with him. I blame this new way of voting!

I do aknowledge that Glirdan has contriubted with some analysis of day 1 action. . . but it is not something that makes him look innocent.

I don't understand why he is so trusting of Nogrod. He argues that he follows Nogrods reasoning and that he likes that a known innocent did not suspect Nogrod. I can understand that they can be contributing factors, but it is way too weak for trusting a person. Also he does not think that Nogrod would be so "obvious" as a wolf. . . Really!?

Also his reasoning about Form seem very weird. . . I simply cannot see a Wolf-Form acting so clumpsy and being so attached to a packmate at this stage in the game.

He seems like he is trying too hard to find reasons to trust Nogrod and it makes me think "wolf"

Eonwe is another person that does not sit right with me. . .but then again, he never does. He seemed kind of defensive and that always gets attention, but many innocent have been overly defensive. Yeah I don't know

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote