View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 10:59 AM   #176
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I guess it's just that she hasn't been very involved. That could also be said for the ones I said I would consider for a lynch.
Wait, now that confuses me - because you said you can't see her as Conspirator, but it is because of reasons which, in case of others, don't cause the same conclusion? ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
First off, I regret to inform you that I will be even less available than I had hoped toDay. It turns out tonight is going to be the only clear night all week, so I have to run an observing session for the class I'm TAing - which means I will have to leave an hour before DL, and won't have as much time in between classes as I thought I might.
But you will be able to send in a lynch vote during the Night, if we elect you so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Since I don't know how much I'll be on, I will say that I do think we need to start lynching - the numbers for the passive scenario are no longer in our favor,
Basically agreed, but just a remark with looking at Kuru's numbers - if we still get at least one more save (and have living Gifteds, of course), it is still possible for us to win by the numbers (since if the numbers are equal, the village still wins). I don't however mind lynching toDay. We should, like Nerwen had said, review on Day-to-Day basis.

The problem might be if, like Kuru said, Boro is really at risk of being modfired. That is something we don't really need at all. But we shall see. There are still several Days ahead of us.

I would be okay with the lynch being either of those names that have been brought up - Lalaith, on review, really strikes me as a possibility of a quiet Wolf. Zil concerns me, but like I said earlier, at least he is active. About Lommy it is hard to say. I would not dramatically object to it, because it is a possibility. Maybe I would prefer others. In any case I would hope to see her and Lal (and others, like Boro and Shasta) to post soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I would also like to remove my name from consideration for Rep toDAY.

I have been smote by foul humors and the last thing we need is for somebody to counter-claim and then have a huge mess with that and having my name in the mix for Rep at the same time.
Reasonable point, even though I don't think it very likely. (Btw if this is all a scheme to gain our trust, what a scheme.)

EDIT: x-ed after Kuru's post
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote