View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 02:38 PM   #185
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm here, and will (hopefully) be around until deadline.

I'll go and pull some things to respond to momentarily, but regarding the Herbalist and why I think they're out of power - didn't I already say? There was very little reason not to heal Nerwen if the Herbalist had the power to do so - especially considering the stalling strategy we've implemented. Every blocked kill sets the wolves back seriously - after all, this game has a hard limit on Days. Sally said the amount of power the Herbalist has would be based on the number of people playing - with the game for sure ending on Day 6 and the low number of players, I think it very likely that the Herbalist only had one save. That's not being a pessimist - that's being a realist.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote