View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:28 AM   #355
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And as for the thing about Greenie not killing Oz and Kath: I am not 100% sure (well, not by far! more like 50%, but still), I believe Greenie might have raised some objections to Ozzy being killed so early on, given that they haven't been playing together much, and this is Ozzy's second game. It is slightly meta-reasoning, and I am not giving it that much weight, like I said, but if the kills were made completely randomly (as it seems to me - no real Seer-reasoning, etc.), I could imagine she would have chosen somebody else for a random first kill. Similarly with Kath, I could imagine her wanting to play with her for longer time than just one Day, if possible. Of course, like I have already said before about similar subject, one Wolf's choices can be overriden by packmates etc., but still, it is a factor: usually, if one Wolf says: "No, I would prefer not to kill XY", then others usually follow it, unless they have really good and really important reasons to do it.
I'm not sure how relevant this is but there's a point I want to make. For the first thing, yes, a wolf-me probably wouldn't have killed Ozzy that early since it was only his second game and he plays rather seldom, unless of course I suspected him to be the Seer. As for Kath though, I love her, but regardless of my role I don't make choices in WW based on who are my friends in RL. I don't think that's fair. (It's the same thing as why I get annoyed if people use reasons like "I like him/her, therefore I won't vote them" even early in the game. It's wolves we're hunting, not people who aren't our special friends.) Sorry, out of proportion rant. This is just a topic I feel rather strongly about.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote