View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 06:22 AM   #160
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I go to West Virginia today around 3-ish (roads should be cleared off by then me hopes) be back on Sunday. I may be able to peek on the internet at the hotel, but there won't be any expanded time that I can be on and post.

Before I go, I'm gonna write a post where a tipsy Branor tries to convince Aldarion that he needs to make major changes to Aragorn's part.

Fea can use and write for Branor in whatever way she needs him for Therian's trouble-making purposes.

Anyone feel free to mess with him, play pranks and generally whatever way suits your amusment (my only request would be nothing violent, Branor's a prick, but he's pretty harmless). Maybe everyone can decide to just get Branor to go sleep it off, if anyone can convince him that is

Inzil, when Veandur meets Branor, I'm sure Branor will do and say something that'll warrant someone knocking him out.

Last edited by Boromir88; 03-11-2011 at 06:26 AM.