View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #53
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulvenok View Post
Yes movies inspired by books that one can easily compare to religious books, there is at least to me no difference between religion and mythology. Politics, religion and mythology are interwoven today.
Okay. Others may think that there's a BIG difference, and you may want to understand that difference so that you understand people better.

Quote:
You're crazy, but that is ok. People like you however make me not want to step out of the closet so to speak, I'm not like that at all. I don't have glasses or is fat either btw.
Sorry if this old man (ancient of days, it seems) chortles at your statement. Ah youth...

Quote:
It's ok, I don't judge or really care but there are others who do...
Hoot! Maybe, Ulvenok, you learn that, with the exception of being rude to or flaming another member, people here are pretty accepting. Heck, I can even post side by side someone who thinks that PJ's Witch King could best Gandalf. I think them completely and utterly wrong, and I tell them so, but I (try) never to get nasty about it.

To each their own. Go ahead, live a little...dress up as Sebastian.