View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 06:11 PM   #27
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
1420!

Quote:
Well, well, well, Squatter, I suppose it's high time that I ask you to marry me again.
Quote:
I see: if you plan to take advantage of my weakened state then you're no mean tactician.
Take advantage? Moi? A stern, innocent, perfectly puritannical young lady such as myself? I have not the slightest notion of what you are talking about, sir. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
It must be some of the dashing and fearless (yet hopelessly inebriated) Lord Etceteron rubbing off on me. A couple of posts as his sarcastic steed and I'll be cured.
You've all actually got me reading the RPG, you know that, don't you? It takes up an ungodly amount of my time. If I fail all my classes and get thrown out of Duke, Squatter here is going to have to marry me to support my shopping habits (I won't be able to afford that deluxe leather-bound LOTR on a burger flipper's salary).

Seriously, here is to Squatter's boyish agility and manly integrity.

Chin Chin.