View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 03:10 PM   #39
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oooh...At first it was tied (in the book) with Aragorn, Gandalf and Frodo. (Well not exactly tied...I liked them most, but in that order of importance). Then I saw the films and began to appreciate Sam...aww, Sam!!!<BR>And Merry! And Pippin!!! Um, yeah... <P>But I think in the films Legolas clinches it for me. Just a little bit, you know... Especially at the coronation...I tell you, if I hadn't been sitting down my knees would have buckled...I managed to do that watching Frodo somehow...I think it was in TTT when he does his adorable rolling-eye thing and goes 'they're here, they've come'...how DOES he do that?<BR>*Slaps herself* Ok, sorry about that...but come on, you must have guessed the Leggy thing was coming, look at my avvie. Or maybe not...I try to keep my drooling to a minimum, due to being fairly observant (Ok, you really don't need to be observant to notice this) and seeing that you guys can't stand Nazgirls... Also my friends can't stand it either. They're Aragorn girls really... Filthy humans...what they see in him I just don't know. On the other hand, he doesn't have that ridiculous accent that Legolas has...*sniggers*<BR>And Viggo's politics annoy me too, beyond belief. So I ignore him as a person and just concentrate on him as Aragorn.