View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #147
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
++Nilp

gotta run!
And you'd better run fast!! What are you trying to do, eh? Make me a single mum of two? *throws muffins after Eonwe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
With seven people having votes, that's about a fourth of the village - unless you are really suspicious of someone not on that list (and I'm not sure what sort of evidence anyone's likely to turn up at this point in the game), I would think that it's not too unreasonable to try and pick someone on it. According to my lorebooks, it's so much easier for wolves to hide when there are numerous people receiving votes - the more, the better for them - and now all the more so with them not necessarily knowing who each other are...
Actually, six which is a fift of the Village. Hide where? Among those who vote or those who receive votes? Right now when the Wolves don't know each other, they're just concerned about their own lives as is everyone else in this Village. Therefore I'm afraid that the votes will tell very little of possible culprits. So, if there is someone that you find more suspicious than others based on a gut feeling or whatever, why not vote for him/her?

Good points about Nogrod. I need to go rereading.

Btw, there are quite a few lorebooks floating around here, don't you think? Who writes them all?