View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 04:21 AM   #120
Amarinth
Wight

Amarinth has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

been out of commission (as usual) for the longest time, and the first thing that catches my attention is this--- lush, you are irrepressible, i'm falling off my chair laughing...

here's just 5 from me, and well this applies back in the good old days when i had to be literally dragged away from the pc--

(1) you are single, over 30, and instead of spending friday night on a date you'd rather read away the innumerable green letters on your monitor. then when your friends try to pull you out of it, you insist vehemently that you are fine AND normal and they are missing half of their miserable lives(=

(2) your friends at work know you are amarinth just like they know smeagol's alter ego is gollum.

(3) your supervisor has taken to the less bareface habit of checking out if you are doing the "bd thingy" again by staring at your monitor's reflection off the glass pane approximately 10 feet in front of it.

(4) you are more worried about having too long the unchanging status "wight" than "single". the former makes you really blue.

(5) you associate the word "lush" with "mad" and curse the fact that you were born without a tinge of russian blood [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]