View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 06:39 PM   #93
Neurion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Standing amidst the slaughter I have wreaked upon the orcs
Neurion has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

The differences between Neurion and James? Well for one, Neurion cannot decide whether he is an Elf or else a human who is like an Elf, while James worries whether he is Slovak, Italian, Ukrainian, French or Polish or something else entirely. Both of them look alike, which is to say stunningly handsome (truly ), although Neurion's ears are likely pointier than those of James.

Like the phantom and Phillip, Neurion is almost entirely concerned with the history of Arda, while James' interests include WWII, comic books, Star Wars, Star Trek, 1/6th scale military action figures, the works of Tolkien and G.K. Chesterton, Paleontology, and Military, Church, Political, and Medieval history with emphasis on the Crusades.

Neurion and James both tend to become rather heated should what they hold to be true be challenged, but Neurion does not have James' unnerving stare and thus is probably less threatening. Both of them are rather odd pragmatic idealists. Neurion is somewhat less modest than James and has a tendency to talk about himself a little more than he knows he ought to. James tends to be less cheerful than Neurion depending on what world crisis he is currently analyzing.

"And a cold voice rang forth from the blade.

Yea, I will drink thy blood, that I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly."

Last edited by Neurion; 04-01-2005 at 06:44 PM.
Neurion is offline   Reply With Quote