View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:58 PM   #129
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, at least I have loving siblings. I promise, I won't vote for you today, especially as you have been reasonable this far.

As my time here toDay draws close (I might have to go soon) I think it is time for me to speak of my suspicions. (<- I hope that didn't sound overwhelmingly dramatical...)

Lhuna seems a bit odd. Spawn sums it up quite well:
Quote:
She poses a question asking for names for possible wolves, but refuses to answer herself. Then she pulls out an example of a situation where a big-name villager was lynched with profitable consequences even though he contributed much. Lhuna wonders if we have the courage to do it in this Village, too.
Loki is completely weird and I'd like to lynch him since he's only creating confusion, but I'm not sure if I believe in his lycantrophy/evilwizardness so much that I'd waste my vote on him.

Alcarillo is worrying me. He speaks too openly about gifteds. It serves only the baddies to speak of them.

I wouldn't like to say a word against my daddy who introduced me to pizza or my momma who comforts me if I have nightmares, but I'm beginning to be very concerned about their abnormal behaviour...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote