View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 07:18 AM   #382
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Nightmares

lmp,

I'm thinking that Raefindan will discern that the nightmares have doubled in intensity (for both himself and Mellonin) since their encounter with the swamp-elf. Sound good?

Also, I'm thinking that Amroth, Erebemlin, and Taitheneb could "intercept" (BFLW) the swamp-elf's thoughts as he sends nightmares towards Raefindan. (Do they just spill over into Mellonin's dreams? Or is he also expanding his curse on Nimrodel, and *that* is spilling into Mellonin's dreams? Hmmm.)

Anyway one option is that Ędegard's team could come thundering south to find and confront the swamp-elf. They'd stumble across Ravion's Ramblers -- either before or after. I like before; I think it would be great to have Mellonin witness the confrontation between Mellondu-Amroth and Broken-faith-Swamp-Elf.

Do they kill Swamp-elf or leave him or take him captive? oooo.... I like the captivity thought. He'd be wreaking havoc the whole time. Maybe they use him to find Nimrodel-- or they try to ; he bitterly leads them astray? Hmmm.... just how evil IS this guy???