View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:16 AM   #1724
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yep, poor love was rather incinerated. First king in lindon and to be High King of Eldar not just Noldor iirc.

Nobody knows me... Not even Tolkien himself seems to have come to a definitive conclusion as to who his Daddy was , which is unusual for a king... he was a relatively early character whose first appearancw was circa 1936 and thirty odd years later he has wandered through the three houses of Finwë's sons ending up maybe as Orodreth's but in the circumstances I am not sure last word wouldhave been final. Christopher admitted he probably made a mistake assigning him tp Fingon from a single note but it seemed the simplest option at the time. I sometimes wonder if the name Ereinion was a joke referring to the indescision... I digress

Noble light on high.... Gil-galad , means starlight. His quenya name is Artanaro, noble flame.

So despite her lack of respect for my beloved, the thread is back to Galadriel

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote