View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 08:47 PM   #296
Alkanoonion
Spirit in Eriador

Alkanoonion has just left Hobbiton.
1420! photo page

Sorry for such a long absence, I have been around just not posting Alk would never abandon the Downs; it's my fav site.

I have an updated Downs photo page that is ready for posting I have just been preoccupied with work. While I get the page posted why not have a look at some pictures of the LOTR parade

http://www.hallsofmandos.net/photo.htm

Quote:
OK, OK. A photo topic here on the Downs sounds like a good idea, but we'll need a couple things figured out before I give it a final OK.

First, who is going to maintain it? I would need one dedicated forum member who knows how to use FTP and how to resize images. You'd have to know how to FTP, because we would host the pics on the Downs server. You'd have to know how to resize images, because we'd have to set a size limit - 250 sounds senisible to me.
Looks like BW is going to host the pics here on the downs, I can use ftp (file transfer protocol) but if you have someone else who would like to take on maintaining the new page I can send them the members pictures or I can upload them to the server.

Last edited by Alkanoonion; 07-06-2004 at 08:57 PM.
Alkanoonion is offline   Reply With Quote