View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:47 AM   #673
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
He could have voted for Mänwe at that point, theoretically, but there has been quite a large debate before about who wants to vote whom and people did not really want to vote Mänwe. So I think he just went with the one of his suspects who seemed likely to get lynched.
Fair enough, but I just have doubts. Shasta knew he was going to die any minute. The wolves had / have a terrible advantage at the moment that would likely be the end of us: the double kill. With one wolf down, and a couple of known innocents, he would have bought us Days. If I had been the Seer and found a wolf in this stage in the game, I would have pushed very strongly for a Manwe lynch and very possibly revealed my true identity. I realise this is unfair, because Shasta is more experienced (I have only been the Seer once and I have not played regularly for years) but it seems so obvious. When Shasta voted Skip, Skip had zero votes and there were many votes still to follow. No reason for Shasta to despair yet.

Again, Manwe may be our best option and if that is what you and Rikae decide, that's what we will do. Also his latest post does not make me feel better about him. It's just that Macalaure's (and to a certain extent Aganzir's) absolute condemnation of Manwe looks suspicious.

Last edited by Cailín; 01-12-2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: crossed with Skip
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote