View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #680
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
As for Pitch, the funny part is that I found some comment of his cobblerish yesterDay, but later on forgot about it myself! Which is exceedingly embarrassing.
I seem to remember you quote a post by him and said it looked like the cobbler trying to draw the wolves' attention to something they might not have noticed, or was there something else too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mänwe View Post
A fair point- I would say Shasta was preparing to dream of me last night and hadn't dreamt of me before.
The hilarious part is, that's something a seer-dreamed Shastawolf once tried himself. "It's obvious from the seer's posts that he always suspected the one he was going to dream of the following night, therefore he hadn't dreamed of me yet!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Now, what I know from Shasta's past seer experiences is he will always leave a clue to who his dreams were, and they're usually not some crypto-graph thing that's impossible to figure out. He always points to his dreams and he's far from confusing/sending mixed messages.
Boro I don't know if I should laugh or cry... As far as I know he's only been the seer once before and was lynched on day 1 (you were the cobbler in that game). However the Shastaranger I remember can be very cryptic, as the "No he's not the ranger I'm the ranger even though I didn't leave any clues about my save, oh he did, well let's lynch him nonetheless!" Boro knows well.

Quote:
Why are we assuming he's dreamed of Manwe? When he begins yesterday with no one in his "red" meter?
When he moves a person he had previously said basically nothing about down to the red list.

I'm prepared to give Boro one more day, but he's in trouble tomorrow unless he comes up with an extremely good excuse for his behaviour.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-12-2011 at 07:29 AM. Reason: xed with Boro, two Nessas & Legate
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote