View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 03:51 PM   #248
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Colren

Tired of running from his own memories, a tall ragged man walked to the center of Stock...

It is getting dark, I think they lost me. Colren walked slowly repeating "I-am-not-mad", a word for each step he took. For a week, I have had no time to rest. Why did they have to come, I told them, It's over... Ah, an inn! He walked towards the inn, but then stopped. They'll learn, the same way I did. By pain. Colren looked into the nothing and stood there before the inn as if everything froze. That's that, I must rest. Those fools aren't here now, I'm safe, I'm safe... I'm safe. I am safe. He grinned as a man, who lost all. "Dead", Colren started muttering: "All, dead. Dead!"
Then he notised the cold wind and came back to sense.

Colren opened the inn door and steadily walked to the empty counter avoiding the other people there, still muttering "I-am-not-mad". Once he was in front of the counter, he lifted his head and looked straight, as if through the wall; put a golden coin he held in his hand on the table; loudly said "Ale" and fainted on the floor...

Last edited by Volo; 09-06-2006 at 01:49 PM.